Sunday, August 19, 2007

The throat and the heart!

Have you ever had a time that you lost your voice completely? I am talking, no sound comes out no matter how hard you try? Sunday night, right in the middle of worship, my voice went completely out! I tried to keep a smile on my face, while inside I was screaming to the top of my lungs, GOD HELP! I'm my mind I thought, "Lord, how can I praise you if my voice is gone? But then, at that moment God reminded me once again, that it is the heart and the attitude in which I worship that is pleasing not my feeble attempt to make a noise. Even when we cant make a sound, or even know what to say, God knows the heart and is touched by the overflow of love, praise and adoration that can come from our lives! Today, there was definitely plenty of things to praise God for. A couple folks were saved, at least 10 re-commitments, a couple joined and about 350 people in the AM service with about 270 in the evening service! God is definitely doing something that only He can take credit for, but something that we can definitely raise the praise for!

No comments: