Monday, June 23, 2008

God and the Universe

What a great message by Pastor Trevor yesterday at the creek! Imagine how large our universe is, and how much greater our God is! Why do we sometimes give him praise in such small amounts when He is so big? I think it has something to do with the way we view Him. I heard it said once that our worship is a reflection of how we view God. If we really saw Him as our Savior and creator of the universe then I believe our worship would take on a new form. The way we worship sometimes, makes me think that we view God as a mere dignitary or CEO. The God I serve is not a life sized thing or title, He is the great I AM! He is the creator of the world and redeemer of all man kind from beginning to the end! As you worship Him, keep in mind that He is a big God who deserves Big praise, so as David said, let's make His praise LOUD!

No comments: