This post will be different from normal, but I hope useful. In the last several days I have read and heard some great quotes and scriptures that I wanted to share with you. Some are funny, some are thought provoking, some are sad while others are deep. What have you been reading or studying in your quiet time? Has God given you any great thoughts or scriptures to help you through the day? If so, respond to this blog and let me know.
- If we tolerate what we should terminate, then corruption will permeate and sin will escalate!
- The woman at the well was more concerned about "where" to worship rather than the "who".
- I am sweating like a pavlovian dog thinking about Krispy Kream doughnuts!- E. Canur
- God is going to cut the grass one day!- Trevor Barton
- "So Let Your Light Shine before men that they might see your good works but glorify the father which is in heaven"- Matt 5:16
- When you give everything you have to Christ, then you have everything left!
- "I Want to leave this place better than I found it!"- JMH
- True humility is not making yourself small, but making others BIG. - Unknown
- "He who dwells in the secret place of the most high, will abide in the shadow of the almighty- Psalm 91